Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

"U kn0w my SteeZ"(part1)!!!!

Wats going on people..unfortunately we haven't had "U know my steez" on the blog for almost a month.We at SWC truly apologize n to make it up were posting 2 u.k.m.s back2back this week . From the emails ive been receiving we've been asked if i can post more than one pic of u kno my steez contestant..ur wish is my command. SOOO to start it off First person we have i knew for a min well knew through the computer...lol..swagg was hella dope and on top of that shortie was Nigerian..not only was her swag up to par ,but her sense of fashion was d0pe..no gassing...enough talking and allow me to introduce the world to my h0mie
Ms.Nena Benz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Name: Nena Benz

Location: West Citrus...it's juicy out here lol

Age:18

Occupation: Student

Fav Brands: D&G, Citzens of Humanity, Free People, 7 for all Mankind, Lux, Joe, Zara, Club Monaco, American Apparel, Divided by H&M

Store You Visit the Most: def between Neimans and H&M

Fav Sites: umm.... STREETWEARCOUTURE.BLOGSPOT.COM...lol

Trends I Dislike: The ones people follow...you do the math ;)

Describe my Style in one word: Questionable.....meaning:"Where did you get that from??" or "Can I have that??" lol!

What's Next for you: I'm African: getting into a good medical program of course ...duh..lol

One pair of shoes I adore: hmm....anything with style and 4 inch heel..can't go wrong!
sexy swag..lol
<>Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment