Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Start it up!!!!!!

Speaking of starter jackets this is a sneak peak at what's to come from Mr. Taz. Here's a starter jacket from his up and coming line not of yet so chill out. This is def a freak joint I know my boy Jean will murder this jacket with no problem fa real. Sick jacket.

Peep homies vintage Porsche glasses that was a kill. I always wanted a pair, my pops had a pair wish I could get my hands on them now. Also peep my boy Mark's Versace scarf forget them hype LV joints that Jimmy Boy is wearing. Lol. I see that Chanel chain piece hangin too, the detail in the outfits are sick. They murderin ish in LA. Mark you killin em we gotta do an interview I'm going to hit you up sometime this week. Fa real. Lol.

Source: Lateboots

Neh

0 comments:

Post a Comment