Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mens Saddle Bag

Ight so I been wanting a couple different types of bags for a while. I want a ill duffel bag, a nice leather book bag like the one I had in High School(remember when people use to call me Kanye), another mail bag, and now a mens leather saddle bag.

I just ran across this on soulmates Chicago's blog. I haven't seen one of these in a while but I think I just fell in love. This bag is so ill you can def swag this out. What y'all think?

Neh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If you want one custom made drop me a line. Bigbullstudio@gmail.com

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
longchamp outlet
jordan 6
kd 12
pandora
air jordan
birkin bag
jordan shoes
moncler jackets
yeezy boost 700

Anonymous said...

this hyperlink gucci replica try this out gucci replica bags moved here Ysl replica handbags

netoph said...

i4h75q4a52 d4h13s6w64 c7l66v3v99 w4e70r6j78 j7y59v0f13 l2u14j0x65

Post a Comment