Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Proenza Schouler

These are so ill for ladies by Proenza Schouler.

I need a shorty I was in the Betsy Johnson store saturday lookin at a few things and I came to the conclusion I need a bad lil shorty so I can go shopping for her. I was looking at a few bags shoes dresses and some other things lol. And I'm looking and I'm like dag I wanna buy a bad lil joints some nice pieces. Nah mean like I wanna go out and get my joint the hottest new kicks throw her in some streetwear lil stussy and supreme, get my money up a lil bit throw her a new bag. But hey I'm single so I guess ill spend it on myself till I find one. SAD FACE

Shout out to Jean and Azja they be makin me all jealous and ish. Nah they really gotta beautiful relationship y'all keep it up make me wanna settle down lol.

Neh

0 comments:

Post a Comment