Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

Micheal Phelps caught smoking With Bong

Ok so Phelps got caught smoking weed from a bong. And the media and evereyone is blowing it up. He just won the United states 8 gold medals, and its weed you caught him with not steriods or coke not to mention it was after the fact. I personally don't see anything wrong with the picture other than the fact he got caught. To whoeva exposed the boy that's really messed up but people will do anything to bring you down. One thing I can say is whoeva shot and gave the picture in was most def is not black. Oh and I don't see no one making George Bush apoligize for smoking weed 8 years in the white house and that a real fact he has a weed addiction. The only problem I see with this is the fact he apoligized. Someone made a good point about what I'm about to say. People say that Phelps has set a bad example to the kids. Well if the parents do their job and stop letting stars and celebs raise and set examples for their children this wouldn't be a problem now would it?

A reporter asked Phelps what's did you learn from this experience (in Micheal Phelps voice) " Aaahhhh........ basically I gotta start smoking with my black friends, ya know............... I had bad choice of company and now I know."  Lol

Neh

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly! I totally agree!

Post a Comment