Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2009

THE YEAR 2000&MINE!!!

Everybody from my moms,sis,cousins,friends been asking so "whats your new years resolution"?? my answer was just to simple put my all in anything i pursue

the year of 2008 i went in with the moto "TURN IDEAS INTO REALITY" i realized that if i really wana do something all i have to do is actually get off my ass and do it,nothing else really to it... and to see the outcome of some of my ideas and where there going truly inspired myself.
my personal positive influeneces in 08'off the top srry if i 4got anybody
God
fam(moms,sistas,pops)
lil cousins(jr,k0la,idris,0's)

As0 fam(sola,blorian)
yemi
adewale
lola(la pendrie)
sam
wellz

loso
mmg fam(doz,ej,millz,que)
gmf fam
swc fam(dex,nea)
award t0ur
ogm fam(jean,nea)
myspace artist(jive..all the young cali heads doing they thing)
my h0mie chris akinyemi
visit over to dc
supreme camp0ut
j dilla

calvin harris
kid kudi
wale
88keys
mr.west
obama


- mo0

0 comments:

Post a Comment