Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hype Kills






i look at Dream and it pisses me off everytime i see him in Supreme he is such a Poser suddenly everyone comming into money wants to wear Supreme SMH. if you look in the video he also has the Diet Butchers those are offically the hype kick of the year Chris, Wayne, and Dream not to mention whoever else wore them. This is crazy i don't think people understand that these Celebs have no style it simply what we call STYLISTS grown people ash men getting dressed by other people.  I'm so tired of seeing the LV x Sprouse collab its making me sick idk anyone who does't own it at the point. i'm goin to start posting Stykist instead of the celebs. I enjoy listening to Dream's music but his style literally makes me sick at the point honestly

NEH

1 comments:

Captain Kirk said...

THE DREAM IS A HYPEBEAST! A CLONE! A MR. ME TOO!
SIMPLE. HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC BUT....DAMN DUDE, COP YA OWN STYLE! LMAO

Post a Comment