Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

U know my SteeZ!!!!!

This week u know my steez we got a female who sense of style is pretty up to par i must say..i saw her at couple events..like damn..shortie type fly..but thought nothing of it..lol, so i hit her up on the facebook and ask if she could bless swc with a quick ukms..she was all for it..appreciations hun..so without further ado allow me to me introduce ya to my home gurl..
Ms.Guillaume
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NAME? Tanecha Guillaume

LOCATION? New Jersey.

AGE? 20 years young

OCCUPATION?Full Time Student at MSU

FAV BRANDS..? Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Forever 21,

FAV SITES..? MTO.com AmericanApparel.net, ww.theybf.com, concreteloop.com, streetwearcouture.blogspot.com, thegasconade.blogspot.com

TRENDS U DISLIKE? SKULL HEADS AND TALIBAN SCARVES... GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!

DESCRIBE STYLE IN 1 WORD IN SENTENCE? VERSATILE.

WHATS NEX FOR YOU? Im on the road to success and my brakes dont work ..I have 3 semesters left at MSU, I'm currently studying for the LSATs for Law School...I plan on being the flyest District Attorney in Jersey lol... 

ONE PAIR OF SNEAKERS R SHOES U ADORE(UR FAV)? Fridge open toeboots Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment