Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

As I lounge here and think back on my day, I came up with a few tips:

Not Only Should You Face Reality; Turn Your Ideas Into It.
Enhance, Indulge & Empower: L i f e.

You know what they say, life is what you make it. I say keep your ingredients Organic.
Stay True& Stay You!

Something a good friend put me up on:

"It's not enough to have a dream unless I'm willing to pursue it.
It's not enough to know what's right unless I'm strong enough to do it.
It's not enough to join the crowd, to be acknowledged and accepted.
I must be true to my ideals, even if I'm excluded and rejected
It's not enough to learn the truth unless I also learn to live it.
It's not enough to reach for love unless I care enough to give it.”
- Anonymous :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

all grown up said...

thats wassup I really like that especially about the love part saying, It's not enough to reach for love unless I care enough to give it.

Post a Comment