Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dopest movie of 08 goes to.....

Seven P0unds !!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I saw this flick today with one of my young jawns..lol..she put me up on it i must say..I gotta give it to her because this is definitely a must see film. I know i may gas up some unnecessary things but this is worth it...lol..Please people.. fellas take your shorties..shorties take your fellas..moms..pops sisters..aunties..everybody..the movie is hands down my personal fav movie of 08' and i think my personal top 3 Will Smith film.. kinda had your boy misty eyed a lil..lol..couldnt hold it back...lol..like i cant seriously put it in words how excellent this film was with out ruining it for ya so ima just hush. So save up 10bucks and catch it when u can , mos def worth ur money

0 comments:

Post a Comment