Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Artist Of the Day!!!!

lol..

RocKy P!!!!!

unsigned hype..lol..rocky going in on KID KUDIS}
"dAy&NitE"



lyrics

(verse 1)They call me Rockyp
Bitches try hard but they cannnot be me
call me concieted ..call me cocky
Original_Fake but you just cooooopy me...copy me

(verse 2)Why you mad?
Is because I stay gittn cash
or cus your boyfriend wants to tap this (gasp)
I smoke this kush and just sit back and laugh..laugh

(chorus)cus Day n Nite
your man keep callin ..he want me to ride
matchin monclers oh yea thats suntin lite
Oh and the jeans is fittin hella tite..rite

(chorus)Day n Nite
your man is callin..he want me to ride
matchin monclers oh yea thats suntin lite
oh and the jeans is fittin hella tite..rite (501's)

(verse 3)Talk your shit
my louboutins hide 2 extended clips
oh yea you mad..you a stoopid BITCH
oh yea you need to get a fuckin grip
(get a grip hoe)
now you mad... oh your cryin and your so sad
n call your lil baby dad
wadeva you can neaaeeeahhhnnn nheaaaeeaaaahhnnn..nannn
you already know
we in the dorm room on that grand cru flow
(i dont kno wth I said here lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment