Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

90's Sitcoms!!!!

i soooo miss shows from the 90's
living single
hanging with Mr.copper
Wayne's brothers
sister sister
martin
Jamie foxx
fresh prince
moesha
family matters
boys meet world
blossom..lol
smart guy
Ny undercover

Like what stuck out to me most were there theme songs..lol..out of any i would say Living singles went the hardest.I know everybody would probably say fresh prince but i disagree.lol..hey its my opinion... queen was a beast..spit a meaan 16bar..then started harmonizing easy..lol.and plus that saxophone went dumb hard at the end..lol.

I was at work and me and my boss talking about just breaking up with our ex shorties, so out of know where he started singing the theme song"and were liviiing..siingle"..pause..lol..shyt stuck in my head as i was driving hm..so I'm like i gotta blog it..lol..y not..following living single would prob be moesha joint and last uh be family matters. I always thought it sounded like dude was sneezing for the first 2 secs b4 the piano came in..lol..damn ima loser for posting this who cares

my t0p3 theme songs
living single joint..classic i
need dis on cd..lol..seriously



m0esha joint

fam matters joint..

1 comments:

Jervis said...

u crazy for this one, hilarious

Post a Comment