Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SwC Album Review!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So the top album of course was Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Music was classic, definitely dope, and it somewhat sounds like old Ye. Even though the album cover was a little suspect… and thank god this guy stop the sing. Just chill with the singing Ye an you’ll be good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is it me or did Nicki Minaj do the same thing with her album that Drake did with his. Way to much SING on Pink Friday. I don’t understand how you go in on mixtapes and features, but Bs your own album. I expected better from her as a rapper. She’s definitely good to look at, and kills features, but ill pass on her album if all she wants to do is just sing!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I actually like Loud. Rihanna is always a pleasure to look at. But I appreciate her music on a pop level. Her album is a mixture of pop, r&b, and reggae, totally a plus, so… I would cop!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment