Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'M BAck!!!

OK. So I Know I haven't posted in a while now, but trust and believe, if I’m not posting I’m doing something else to make the website and myself better. I’m sure Moo, Dex&Cossyare holding it down. So… last Saturday I traveled to my homeland of Guyana. Now this is the first time I left the country or even got on a plane to be honest! When I got there, it was an unbelievable feeling, to see adifferent side of the world. Down there, I really understood what hard times are all about. To see the environment, society, & lack of opportunities, it really changed my thought process of the way I saw live. I now know there is nothing stopping me from being the best I can be. THE BLUEPRINT IS THERE, IT’S TIME NOW TO PUT IT in play. IT STARTS WITH SWC!!!! I took couple of pics and edited them. Hope u like…




















1 comments:

jasmine said...

Beautiful pictures,

Post a Comment