Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

"U know my Steez"

I must admit i havent done a "U know my Steez" in some months.... oppz aplogies people. This week have a friend of mine i met through my big bro Femi. He told me about this BarrelHouse Movement out in Brooklyn,nyc. So i finally went out to a open mic they hosted and since then it was all Love. One of the creators of the BarrelHouse team was a young cat like myself and we both shared common interest of inspiring, creating, spreading love which was something i hold a huge interest to as well. We clicked right off the back and been cool since. Def a cool positive individual. Check out the BH website when you get a chance http://www.barrelhousebklyn.com dope stuff(Sidebar) Appreciation on you and the camp for coming out to the Qool last Sunday meant alot bro..Blah Blah Blah enough witht he chit-chat and allow me to introduce to you to my homie
Ashani!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Name: Ashani Allick

Age: 19

Occupation: Founder of BarrelhouseBKLYN (www.Barrelhousebklyn.com) and Streetwear/Lifestyle Brand "Concrete Heavens"

Trends I Dislike:
Pants Sagging <-- i've fallen victim smh , Tattoos, The Retro 80's look

Shoes I Regret Purchasing: Palladium Boots. I bought them in every color, I come to school and everybody including their great Aunt Pat is wearin em. I thought I was exclusive lol smh.


What/Who inspires my style: I'm a hypebeast!! I LOVE jordans. Thats all I really wear on my feet. I'm a big ass kid I aint never gonna grow up lol.

Top 3 Brands:
CONCRETE HEAVENS, The Hundreds, and CONCRETE HEAVENS!!!

Favorite Sites:
www.Barrelhousebklyn.com, Streetetiquette.com, 25mag.com,TheAwardTour.com, streetwearcouture.blogspot.com, and www.Barrelhousebklyn.com!!

Whats next for me: Taking the Barrelhouse movement to another level, and taking the summer over by storm, with different events in the urban community (Concerts, BBQ's, Basketball Tournaments, etc.) Keep Good Music coming out of the BarrelHouse camp, Shoutout to Scienze, Dremur, KDotForbes, Moruf, D. Julien, and everybody else thats riding with us. Make sure you check out www.Barrelhousebklyn.com, one of the biggest movements to come out of Brooklyn. I'm also pushing my streetwear brand "Concrete Heavens", which is spreading like wildfire. You can also see our s/s 2010 lookbook at barrelhousebklyn.com. Peace and Love. Thanks for the oppurtunity streetwear couture!!
(Back&Front photo of Concrete Heavens shirt)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment