Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kids with Style


To be honest i don't know who this kid is where he's from how old he is or anything else about him other than the fact that he's ragging heavy (dressing his ash off). The kids got hella class and prep with a splash of spice. The cats with real style are born with it and there parents usually bathe them in it. lol. For the parents out there young and old dress your kids with class and not out here looking like a thug. Than 15 yrs down the line you prolly wont have to worry about them looking a mess like the rest of the kids. I gotta thank my pops for keeping me in Barneys, century 21, Mansion RL, Brooks Brothers,  and every place on 5 th ave and Madison ave. I gotta say without my up bringing i don't know where i would be i might be a follower and not a leader

0 comments:

Post a Comment