Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

U know My SteeZ!!!!!

This week of "U kno my steez" we got a dude that's A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF MINE SAID HE WAS INTERESTED IM LIKE MOS DEFY SEND DA PIX TO THE EMAIL N LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN..FROM HIS RESPONSES TO THE Q'S SEEM LIKE A PRETTY CHILL DUDE. allow ME2INTRODUCE YA TO

Dimsum!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NAME? Demilade AKA Dimsum

LOCATION? East New York

AGE? 23

OCCUPATION? Photography,Designing everything, Drawing out my Life

FAV BRANDS..? Tilo...... is my first fav but other than that..U know Nike, Jil sander, Dior Homme , Lanvin, Alexander Mcqueen, mason martin margiela


FAV SITES..? hypebeast , youtube , ebay, highsnobiety , Mediatakeout

TRENDS U DISLIKE? "moncler Jackets with the gucci beanie and gucci belt"

DESCRIBE STYLE IN 1 WORD IN SENTENCE? Hmm thats a good question every one has a style not me i would say i have good fashion sense. their is no one word for my style it bends to my Will

WHATS NEX FOR YOU? Well i Have a site in the works and like i said earlier i design everything to so Keep your EYES Out

ONE PAIR OF SNEAKERS R SHOES U ADORE(UR FAV)? Air Jordan XIV Last Shot

0 comments:

Post a Comment