Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

U know my SteeZ!!!!

This week we have a close amigo of mine Jerseyklan member. I've seen this man evolve and grow since high school where he use to dress like harlem resident, straight Dipset lol. 4x white T's white forces and the wrks i shall not expose him,lol. He is the man of many names L.Dot, Sky Diver, Nooooo Bounce, LiLsmeat,New Dirty Basatard. He's known for cripwalking wearin all red..Moshing, Jumping off speakers into crowds of strangers,lol. Allow me to introduce you to my brother from another. The 1 and only.................

L.Eaddy
"im 21 with a regular 9-5 job, i dont have no blog, website, clothing line or brands i like, im not a hypebeast i dont have the money for all that ish, ill step on your clean sneakers, i wear skinnies, vans, & whatever i like, i always keep my PMA (positive mental attitude). my name is Eaddy, i live life low, i dont giva *%&$ , & im glad your confused."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow this man, twitterheads @_EADDY

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love your pictures

Post a Comment