Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

JIMMY DOES COMPLEX!!!!

Im kinda surprised homie did complex..after "BALLIN"i thought his career was done...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Capo on Kanye:


You warned Kanye to keep your name out of his mouth after he said some things about you and Juelz closing Summer Jam. Would you ever fully go at him?


Jim Jones: Kanye?! I like making jokes about him, but Kanye is somebody you can just punch his chest old-school style, cave his chest in and shit like that. Like don’t ever, ever, ever talk about me again in your life! It’s just a joke to me. I’m just having fun. I heard him ranting and raving about my name and shit. How would I look having an issue with Kanye? I’d love to work with him. I need a beat from him. I think that’s why I’m most mad. Matter fact, I’ma fuck you up if you don’t give me a beat! [Laughs.]


LOL...JIMMY FUNNY ASHELL..REMIND ME OF A HIGH SCHOOL BULLY ARE SOMETHING

SOURCES:http://www.nahright.com/news/

0 comments:

Post a Comment