Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

"U KNO MY STEEZ"!!!!!!!!!!!!

STREETWEAR EDITION!!!

first up we have my homie ant..cool cat just opened up a new boutique(daily dose)congrats fam..so u kno it was a must he was on u.k.m.s.

(SIDEBAR)FEELIN DA AIR MAX,SUPREME CAP& DA VINTAGE WU-TANG TEE..CLASSIC SON
Image and video hosting byTinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1.NAME: Anthony Russo

2.AGE: 20

3.LOCATION: jersey city

4. OCCUPATION: Manager of Daily dose rx

5.FAV BRANDS: Supreme, Neighborhood, Stussy, & boneyards

6.TRENDS U DISLIKE: Funky sneakers tight ass jeans topped off with kanye glasses and a lack of knowledge of the game!

7. FAVORITE KICKS: Airmax 90

8. DESCRIBE STYLE IN 1 WORD: REBEL

9. FAVORITE SITES: dailydoserx.com,& yorajah.com

10.WHATS NEXT: plan to work and manage daily dose and attend college, iam still undecided,also plan on starting my own clothing line.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

female we have here is very talented on da mic..like seriously, ive been noticing her gettin buzz everywhere from hypebeast.com to myspace, she just recently dropped her mixtape,titled(a mixtape about something..i think) siick, when ya get a chance pick that up..real cool chick..thax for replying back 2 the questionnaire.

(SIDEBAR)SO FEELING DA 10 DEEP CAP...I PEEPS DA VANZ N LV WALLET PURSE HANGING FROM DA JEANS..NIIICE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1.NAME?
RAtheMC

2.LOCATION?
Washington D.C.

3.AGE?
22

4.OCCUPATION?
raper/singer/ songwriter

5.FAV BRANDS..?
I like everything! Brands don't really matter much to me, but if I had to choose I'd say 10 Deep, Ray Ban, American Apparel, Louis Vuitton, and Supra probably.

6.FAV SITES..?
forthedmvonly. blogspot. com, hiphopgame. com, hypebeast. com, highsnobiety. com

7. TRENDS U DISLIKE?
none. I think people should dress how they feel. If your feeling trendy, go for it.

8. DESCRIBE STYLE IN 1 WORD IN SENTENCE?
I don't know if you could describe style really. It's so much that goes into a person being stylish besides clothes. You just gotta have "it."

9. ONE PAIR OF SNEAKERS R SHOES U ADORE(UR FAV)?
My silver Skytop Supra's

10.WHATS NEX FOR YOU?
Right now I'm working on my next project (coming soon) but I'm focusing on pushing my current mixtape "A MIXTAPE ABOUT SOMETHING...I THINK!" for a while.
CHECK HER MUSIC PG OUT AT:
http://www.myspace.com/simplyra
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ra goin dumb hARD STARTING AT 1:15...I TOLD U SHORTIE FEVER!!!!

"GOT DAMN"

0 comments:

Post a Comment